Drone Mapping Capabilities
Improve Site Operations
Monitor operations across downstream, midstream, & upstream in O&J Industry or wherever an environmental issue arises.
Identify Environmental Risk Efficiently
Manage safety and maintenance issues faster while complying with government rules & regulations. We can quickly identify issues on-site and share visual evidence with operators using real time accuracy.
Innovate with Scaled Data
Get a better view of operations on a whole new Level and Stay aware of operations status using visual documentation with high resolution maps, reports, and 3D models, as well as real-time 2D Live Maps for immediate analysis.
Process Maps Fast
Quickly process images into detailed maps and 3D models and build customized reports to fit operator’s needs.
100% transparency that shares maps with operators and tools to put insights into action and keeping you ahead of the curve.
Drone Imaging Tools & Analysis
- Fast and efficient site evaluations
- High quality quantitative analysis tools
- Stock Pile volume and dimensions
- Site Mapping and Progressive Reporting
- 2-D & 3-D Modeling
- Spill Impact and Surface Area Definition
- Plant Health, Infrared and Tech Mapping
- Define pile & cut volume
- Calculate surface area
- Document slopes & gradient
- Measurements +/- 1%
- Progress reports
- Timeline comparisons
- Show stormwater pathways & retention capacities
- Numerous applications
- 2-D and 3-D Modeling
- Elevation and topographic views
- Compare as-built to as-designed quickly
- Multiple mapping layer options
- Progressive Timeline – day 1 to completion
- Autonomous flight path tracking
- Real time aerial views
- Commonly used with 360 Pano views
- Profile measurements
- Also distance, area & volume details